Google Translate is a free service that provides fast translations between English and more than 100 additional languages for words, phrases, and web pages.
Text translation: Type between 108 different languages. • Tap to Translate: To translate text copied in any app, tap the Google Translate button.
Google Translate helps you comprehend the world and communicate in different languages. Text, audio, pictures, files, websites, and more can all be translated. Visit the official Google Translate Help Center for instructions on using the service as well as solutions to other frequently asked topics.
With the Google Translate app, you can translate text, handwriting, images, and speech in more than 100 languages. Additionally, Translate is available online.
1. Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
2. Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
3. Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
4. Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
5. Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
6. Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
7. Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
8. Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
9. Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
10. Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Aymara, Azerbaijani, Bambara, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified),
Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dhivehi, Dogri, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Ewe, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German,
Greek, Guarani, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Ilocano, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh,
Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Konkani, Korean, Krio, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kurdish (Sorani), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Luganda, Luxembourgish, Macedonian,
Maithili, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Meiteilon (Manipuri), Mizo, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya),
Oromo, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Quechua, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Sanskrit, Scots Gaelic, Sepedi, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi,
Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Tigrinya, Tsonga, Turkish, Turkmen, Twi, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for the following optional permissions*:
Microphone for speech translation
Camera for translating text via the camera
External storage for downloading offline translation data
Contacts for setup and management of your account
|Google Translator||Download Here|
*Note: The app may be used even if optional permissions are not granted.
App Source From : Google Play Store